Bartender - Clark's Oyster Bar
Clark's Oyster Bar
Aspen, CO 81611
Seeking experienced and knowledgeable bartender for busy winter season.
As a Bartender, you'll command a busy bar and service well, guiding guests through the dining experience and maintaining timeliness and accuracy in beverage production for dining room guests. We have high expectations for knowledge, hard work and attention to detail. Qualities we look for in our teammates include a genuine interest in food and beverage and the desire to create memorable experiences for our guests. If you are a proactive team player with a strong work ethic, detail oriented and a passionate for hospitality, we want to hear from you!
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Maintain standards of food and beverage quality and standards of service
• Demonstrate menu knowledge and sales skills, answering questions, and making suggestions
• Relay orders to the kitchen and beverage service
• Maintain a strong knowledge of classic and house cocktail recipes
• Produce drinks to order and to standard maintaining consistency
• Anticipate and address guest needs and concerns
• Communicate with other staff and management regarding needs of guests
• Complete all side work as assigned
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Support other servers and kitchen staff in duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Minimum of 3 years bartending experience in a full-service restaurant
• Excellent customer service and people skills required
• Previous bartender/restaurant experience required
• High energy
• Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively between bar guests and service well
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required
• Ability to read menus, safety documents, etc.
• Prior experience with POS (Aloha preferred)
Clark’s Oyster Bar is McGuire Moorman Hospitality’s fourth restaurant concept which opened in 2012 in Austin, Texas. The Aspen, Colorado location is the second Clark's location opening in 2018. It’s a small, chic, neighborhood spot known for its raw bar, seafood specialties, cocktails, service. The raw bar serves a variety of East and West Coast oysters, crudo, ceviche, and seafood towers while the open kitchen favorites include lobster rolls, crab cakes, mussels and clams, and fresh catch of the day. Outside a yellow-striped awning adorned with nautical coordinates provides shade for a sidewalk patio. The airy, white interior has a colorful, tranquil aquarium that separates the narrow dining area from the bustling front bar where diners can watch servers shuck oysters or prepare martinis.
TO APPLY, please reply via email with your resume file attached (pdf, docx, or doc) and cover letter in the body of the email. Please do not copy and paste resume.