Construction Project Manager
Hansen Construction has an immediate opening for a Construction Project Manager in Aspen, CO. We have been in business for 40 years and specialize in high-end residential construction that is well managed and well executed. Our company culture is grounded in strong core values and a commitment to excellence. While we take our work very seriously, we also feel it is important to enjoy the beautiful place in which we live. We have a very active and experienced group of people that all contribute to each project’s success.
This is a skilled position requiring the employee to manage and coordinate construction remodels and maintenance projects. The applicant will be responsible for the following:
2. Contract administration
3. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
4. Change management
5. Submittal management
6. Material procurement
7. Oversight of concurrent remodel and maintenance projects
8. Tracking time and material work
9. Client relations
10. Pre-construction coordination
11. Coordination with design team and consultants
12. Financial forecasting
13. Elimination of any obstacles preventing progress in the field
Required Experience: 10 years experience.