REVIT & AutoCAD Drafter/Designer
Paragon Systems Integration (PSI)
Paragon Systems Integration (PSI) is a full-service smart home and commercial automation company serving clients across the nation. Our team is comprised of world-class experts in every field whose number one priority is to provide the best products and services to our clients.
We are looking to add talented Revit and AutoCAD Drafter/Designers to support our growing team in the design of high-end technology systems. The primary responsibility of a Drafter/BIM Specialist is to prepare all required 2D and 3D models for design and construction submittals. Candidates must be highly detail oriented, self-motivated, and willing to collaborate and communicate on a professional level.
• Generate, evaluate, analyze and execute designs to satisfy project goals/requirements.
• Generation of drawings, Bills of Materials, Change requests and approvals.
• Design execution of assigned direction regarding product changes, enhancements, and/or development.
• Establishment and maintenance thereof of engineering documents including BOMs, drawings and change control.
• Day to day involvement with other departments including third party consultants and engineers as needed to accomplish tasks.
• Undertake new tasks or projects as determined by current business need/requirement.
• Duties include drafting plans, elevations, sections and details of custom systems per project requirements.
Knowledge, skills & attributes preferred:
• Exhibit self-motivation, integrity, resilience, and flexibility to current and new situations, but always a team player with subordinates, peers, and management.
• Results driven with the ability to encourage and to speak up to people and teams to perform as needed.
• Ability to construct component and sub-assembly/assembly drawings and specification documentation to meet goals/requirements.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with immediate team, all participating inside and outside departments and consultants, supplier and customer base, as well as upper management.
• Able to manage multiple projects in varying stages of process execution with knowledge, expertise and motivation to succeed.
• Ability to follow sketches and marked up drawings is a must.
• Ability to create and edit 3D models is preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years required of the following.
• AutoCAD and/or REVIT in both 2D & 3D. • Construction Design & Drafting.
• Ability to read and interpret architectural and structural construction drawings.
• Demonstrated understanding of design and engineering documentation.
• Familiarity with construction methods and materials.
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
• Supplemental Insurance Options available