Looking for Talented Restaurant Professionals We are a thriving operation seeking energetic, motivated, and organized candidates with a desire to take on new challenges and responsibilities. Our ideal candidate is a team player who displays a strong work ethic, is detail oriented and has a deep respect for hospitality and the guest experience. Passion for food, beverage and hospitality is a must, as is a desire to lead by example. Ideal candidates have flexible schedules and will be asked to work nights, holidays and weekends.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervising a busy floor
- Developing service staff
- Preparing and disseminating all required reports, schedules and other admin paperwork
- Ensuring that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive and friendly service at all times
- Working to achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance and sanitation of facility
- Controlling cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures
- Understanding and implementing all company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs
- Consistently demonstrating and promoting the McGuire Moorman Hospitality brand and standards.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience in a full-service restaurant
- Strong knowledge of operations including food, beverage, staff supervision, food safety, service techniques, and guest interaction
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Honesty, organization, and an ownership-driven mentality with a hands-on attitude
- Strong financial and cash handling skills
- Knowledge of POS Systems (preferably Aloha)
TO APPLY, please reply here to submit your resume and cover letter. Please do not copy and paste resume.