Aspen, CO 81611
Hansen Construction has an immediate opening for a Construction Superintendent in Aspen, CO. We are a firm specializing in high-end residential construction. We have been in business for 40 years. Our company culture is grounded in strong core values and a commitment to excellence. While we take our work very seriously, we also feel it is important to enjoy the beautiful place in which we live. We have a very active and experienced group of people that all contribute to each project’s success.
This is a skilled position requiring the employee to supervise and coordinate construction remodels and maintenance projects. The applicant will be responsible for the following:
1. Creating and maintaining construction schedules
2. Ensuring Jobsite safety
3. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
4. Scheduling and monitoring subcontractors
5. Daily reporting
6. Layout and quality control
7. Oversight of foreman and carpenters
8. Tracking time and material work
9. Review of shop drawings and Submittals
10. Pre-construction coordination
Required Experience: 10 years experience.
Please send your resume