Venga Venga restaurant is looking for an outgoing, organized hospitality professional to help our management team with administrative and operational duties. This is a flexible, hourly position for a detail oriented person with the ability to multi-task. This position is an integral part of the management team and would be responsible for running daily operations, as well as providing leadership to our staff members. Key duties include managing the staff by upholding restaurant standards and policies, provide excellent guest service and help with administrative duties.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages operations of the venue, which includes daily decision-making, flexibility, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling and effective planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Actively listens to server / guest interaction and effectively directs and develops the staff
- Maintains staffing at standard labor ratios and ensures the venue is properly staffed to par, at all times by utilizing labor management tools.
- Actively engages with the guests during every shift.
- Expects and leads strong communication with all areas of the venue (management, trainers, tickets, runners, servers, bar, kitchen, etc.) including daily shift meetings with all staff members.
- Maintains an upbeat presence on the floor during operations and away from the office.
- Maintains the expected ambiance (lighting/sound/temperature levels/presentation) and coaches all staff members to hold that standard at all times.
- Promotes a distraction-free guest experience by enforcing our no-talk/texting policy.
- Conducts staff and keeps staff informed on new developments and upcoming events.
- Ensures all staff members adhere to the Company’s uniform standards.
- Accurately performs staff and department checkouts, following company expectations of proper/safe money handling and cleanliness standards.
- Ensures all payments are accounted for (cash and credit vouchers), all comps are verified and staff has been properly developed on tip declaration.
- Maintains proper cash handling procedures are followed, including preparing and balancing cash drawers, completing End of Day Reports and cash drops.
- Effectively opens and closes the venue ensuring all departments have completed required duties and incoming team is set up for success.
Please apply online with Richard Sandoval Hospitality here at AspenClassifieds APPLY.