Year Round Maintenance Specialist - The Inn at Aspen
The Inn at Aspen
Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Some of our benefits include:
-Thousands of travel and retail discounts through the Wyndham Nation network
-Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
-Extremely generous PTO plan
Bus pass reimbursement
-Employee referral bonuses;
-so much more!
Maintenance Specialist duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Complete all work orders assigned. Repairs or replaces electrical switches, receptacles, fuses, small light fixtures, and vacuum outlets. Adjusts thermostats to maintain desired temperature. Hangs pictures, bulletin boards, cabinets. May do light painting and other miscellaneous work.
- Report work performed, time spent, parts used and next steps needed if necessary
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shop and vehicles clean, organized and in safe condition
- Maintain and update supply inventory. Safeguard all supplies, equipment and tools
- Repair and maintain in operating condition all common areas. This includes, but is not limited to pools, public restrooms, front entrance and lobby areas, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways and elevators.
- 1-2 years Maintenance, condo-property preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have Valid Driver's License
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, apply through this site or reach out to Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Pay plus multiple incentives, bus pass and company-wide discounts on travel and retail